In tough times business owners need clarity and focus. There is little room for daydreaming, procrastination and expensive punts to try something new.
The 5 areas for keeping control and focus in your business are:
- Get Real – know where you are, where your going and what you need
- Listen to the Market – it’s not about you, what do your customer want
- Re-design, Re-package or Re-invent
- Engage – learn how to connect, market and sell
- Review – test results; collect feedback and learn how to get over yourself when you get stuck!
Jen has worked with hundreds of business owners to get through tough times and ensure that they are stronger, more balanced and ready to handle any challenge.
Have Jen deliver a Keynote, 1/2 Day or Full Day Workshop on this topic
Enquire Now for dates, fees and what’s possible for your next event.
Jen was our anchor speaker at our BioGuard Retail Conference for our 200 franchisees and licensees. Jen achieved outstanding results through her Keynote address. Our retailers, through surveys since have told us this conference was the best they have attended and that Jen provided not just the inspiration, but also the confidence and tools to implement many things that have improved the efficiency and profitability of their businesses.
Robert Wilson, Marketing & Retail Manager – Aust/NZ, BioLab Australia